Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 Weeks to Go!

We went to the doctor again today. He said that she's dropped some, but I'm not really dialated any. He thinks she's between 6 1/2 and 7 pounds right now. He doesn't think she'll come just yet, but she could always change her mind and surprise us.

Laney's room is finished with the exception of cleaning out a few more things, painting the trim around her door and replacing her plugs and light switch. Here are the pictures so far.


I also finished Nat's Easter dress. Now, to work on a bow to match it. I got some ribbon today, but I need to get some more at Wal-Mart tomorrow or Saturday.


I still haven't made Nat's pj pants. My sewing machine is on the fritz again. So, mom is trading hers for mine for a few weeks. Hopefully, she can figure out what it's problem is.

We had a friend take some family pictures for us last weekend. They turned out really well. Here's a few of my favorites.

No comments: