Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Trooper

Last Thursday morning, I had the priviledge of watching my brother, Matt, graduate from The Department of Public Safety Academy. The ceremony began with the graduates chanting for almost 5 minutes. It brought tears to my eyes as I listened to my "little" brother proudly chant his devotion to protecting the citizens of Texas. After 20 weeks, he proudly walked across the stage and received his badge. Words cannot express how proud I am of him. I am also very proud of his wife, Danielle, as she made the sacrifice to be at home alone while he was away at the academy. I will continue to lift him up in prayer daily as he strives to protect those he serves.

Trooper Matt Walts



My Sister-in-law, Danielle and Matt



My brothers, Joe & Matt (I am so proud of them both!!!)



Matt & Me


My Parents & Matt




No comments: