Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Festivities

We had our annual Christmas parade downtown last Saturday. My in-laws were visiting so Nana carried Natalie and chased down some candy for her. Of course Pops got some for Natalie, too. Yeah for Nana and Pops! I feel like my belly's really popped out this past week so I'm learning how to adjust carrying Natalie. Carrying her is one thing, but getting up and down to pick up candy off the street is another. So, thank you again Nana and Pops.

I was wrapping presents with my little helper Saturday night and decided to wrap her up, too. She had a great time unwrapping herself.

I caught Nat reading to her babydoll yesterday. It was so sweet! She loves her babies! As you can see in this picture I think we might have problems with the new baby's paci. She just sticks it in her mouth every now and then when she's playing with her dolls. She thinks it's funny. Somehow I don't.

Santa is bringing her babydoll things for Christmas so I decided to make a quilt to match. I bought some bags of scraps from a baby store going out of business a few months back. So, I spent an hour making the top of the quilt. Now, I've got to decide if I want to use quilt batting or just make a thin blankie. I was going to quilt the back, too, but decided against it. I'm just going to get a solid piece of material for it. Here's what it looks like so far.

No comments: