Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life with 2

Life with two has definitely been an adjustment. Definitely a good one, though. I have learned that housework can wait. My priority is to spend time with my girls and help raise them in a godly home. So, I'm learning to adjust to a less than spotless house, but in the end is God going to ask me how clean my house was???

Laney will be 8 weeks old on Saturday. She's getting so big! She weighs well over 10 pounds and has the cutest chubby cheeks! She adores Natalie and Natalie adores her. They are so precious to watch.

Natalie seems to have hit a growth spurt. She looks like a little girl and not like a toddler. It's bittersweet! She loves to be the center of attention no matter where she's at. She only stops talking when she's tired (which doesn't seem to be often) and says the funniest things!


Michael is doing well. He's going to be gone to kid's camp next week. Then, he'll be home for a week and it's off to youth camp. So, he's going to be busy. He had a wonderful Father's Day!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Tara Gibson said...

your girls are soo cute!