Thursday, May 29, 2008

Potty Training

Okay, Natalie has teeteed in the floor twice the last two days before I've put her in the bath. So, I decided to pull out her potty and try potty training. I was going to wait until we moved, but there's no time like the present. So, I showed her twice today how we take her diaper off and sit on the potty. Well, tonight she lifts the lid to her potty and tries to unsnap her onesie to sit on the potty. I get her ready and sit her down and....nothing. BUT, she has learned to sit on the potty and not stand in it which is what she was wanting to do. So, we'll see where this goes. Maybe she's ready, maybe she's not. I'm not pushing her, but we will find out if our little princess is ready to begin her transition out of diapers. By the way, I don't even think they make pull ups small enough for her-so we'll still be in diapers for a little while. I'll keep you posted on how our progress is or is not going.

No comments: