Friday, May 30, 2008

Finish the sentence

Well, it's late and I don't really want to do anything that needs to be done, so here's goes. I got this bulletin off my friend Jennifer's blog and thought it would be fun. So here goes...(you can just copy and past it in your blog if you want and end the sentence).

I just wanna...get everything worked out so we can close on our house and start working on it.

Tomorrow I...am going to my parents' to have a get together for my brothers' birthdays.

I have a...sunburn eventhough I put sunscreen on twice today.

Can't we...just know how God is going to work out all the financial details of our house stuff?

This weekend...is going to be crazy busy as usual.

In my spare time I...chase my 15 month old around the house or make cute things for her (i.e. hairbows, overalls, scrapbook).

I can't believe...we've lived here for a little over six weeks and soon we'll be moving into the 5th place we've lived in since we've been married (in August it will be 5 years) AND this will be Natalie's 4th bedroom and she's only 15 months old!

Who knew...Yorkies had so much hair. I just finished giving Chloe a haircut a little while ago. I think I threw out another dog there was so much hair!

I can't...sleep until Michael gets home from his guys' night.

I love...living here and staying home with Natalie and spending time with wonderful friends. God has blessed me tremendously!

I absolutely can't stand..rude vendors at Trade Days in Canton. That's another story...

Can I have another...baby???? Not sure I want to go through morning sickness and try to chase a toddler around.

3 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

awh man...now I can't flow-bee Chloe for you??? :) Does she look like a completely different dog? Have fun celebrating your bro's b-days and sorry I forgot to give you your 1st monday cup and get the beans! Sunday!!! Oh...the couple that needs to sell their house is getting the offer tomorrow...hopefully they'll like it! When is the closing date on yours or is it still up in the air?

mrstolli said...

I'll let you flow-bee Chloe next time if you're really that disappointed. She's got so much hair! Heard anything about the counteroffer? Our tentative closing date is June 15. It would be nice if it's sooner so we can get started on it. We haven't heard anything back from the bank about closing costs yet. I'll just be glad when we close so hopefully it won't be quite so stressful.

Jennifer Kindle said...

just read an email...they didn't except the counter offer but they're going to talk with their agent over the next few days and possibly change their mind?? Who knows...funny thing is I wasn't even disappointed...I guess b/c I know it will work out if it's meant to be. Geez...go to bed already.