Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Been A While

Yes, I know it's been quite a while since I've blogged. I don't really have any excuse except we've been watching the olympics. Every other time I come to blog, I get distracted or something else comes up. Who knew that I had other stuff to do. :) There's not too much new going on around here except for Natalie growing and changing everyday. She's such a clown and will do just about anything to make you laugh. She's also never met a stranger. She'll wave to anyone. It's so sweet! Here are some newer pics of our little darling.













I let her color a birthday card for her Aunt Cole a couple of weeks ago. She used markers for the first time. I was smart enough to put a play tshirt over her outfit so she didn't color on it. She loved coloring! We haven't colored with markers since, but she also loves coloring with crayons. She's so funny. She would rather have white paper than a color sheet. Maybe that means she's going to be very creative.



Natalie loves to put daddy's boots on. She can barely walk in them, but she is becoming more and more of a daddy's girl and wants to be like him.


Our friends Johnny and Tricia got a new red Dodge Charger not too long ago. Of course they had to come by and show it off! Natalie loved it. When I went to get her out she held onto the consol with her hands and yelled, "NOOO!" We decided it would have made a great commercial.













1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

so did you take it or what???