Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Lives

Well, now that school has started things are beginning to get busy around here. The ladies at our church had our first Bible study this morning. Nat went with me since it was just the intro. The other ladies didn't mind her running around, giggling and getting into everything, but she wore me out! She crashed as soon as we got in the car to come home and slept for 3 hours! Tomorrow we start our MOPS groups. I'm really excited to meet some new moms. You can check out MOPS at http://www.mops.org/.


Have I mentioned that Natalie loves to feed her pig??? Well, it's actually a small pink piggy bank. She's so adorable! Anytime she gets change she loves to go feed her and then she kisses her on the nose.








I tried my first sewing project without a pattern. I thought these two pink bandanas would make an adorable dress for Nat. Well, the picture is deceiving. It looks like a tent on her! And since it practically fits me, I'm afraid she won't be wearing it anytime soon. At least I had fun making it.



I have another project I'm hopefully going to start sewing tonight-a tote/purse. The pattern doesn't look too terribly hard. I've added a few things to it. I have almost all of the prep work done so maybe I can actually start the fun part tonight-sewing! I'll let you know how it turns out and if it doesn't look too bad I may post a pic of it.








No comments: