Monday, October 13, 2008

Blessing Two

Most of you have already heard, but we are expecting our second little blessing around May 1st!!! We are so excited!!! We went to the doctor today and got to see the little one wiggle around. It's just so amazing! You could see all of his/her fingers just wiggling around!


Natalie and I went to visit grandparents and her Uncle Matt this weekend. We had a great time shopping with Grammie and spending time with everyone. She even tee-teed on the new potty Grammie bought for her!

I decided to take some pics of Nat while she was playing outside last week. The weather has been beautiful here! She loves finding her treasures-leaves and acorns. She's going to be a great big sister!


4 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I don't think the little toot looks anything like a dino! I have some of that fabric so if you want to swing by and get it you can or I'll try and remember to get it to you...we'll trade a bow for it since you have all the bow making stuff of mine! Sound fair??? I'm going to order my pictures NOW before the 15th is over...my brain is mush! Later...

Jennifer Kindle said...

I stayed up so I could be the first to tell you Happy Birthday! So there, I'm off to bed now.

Anonymous said...

Awh.. I am just now reading your blog! May 1st!! Yay, I'm so excited for y'all. So, are you even farther along than you thought?? I've been missing you. We've been out of town, and just busy while here in town. Anyhow- hope to see you soon!

Jennifer Kindle said...

Tag, you're it...see my blog!
http://veryfullquiver.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-youre-it.html