Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Project Down!


Okay, so I've had an empty baby formula can for the past year. My plan was to turn it into a really cute trick or treat container for Nat. Well, it didn't exactly turn out like I had pictured it in my mind. It's cute, though. At least I think. As I was finishing it up just a little bit ago, I realized it would have looked much cuter with a fabric lining on the inside. Like some with candy corn on it or something. Unfortunately, Halloween is tomorrow and I don't have the time or money to make a trip to Wal-Mart just to get a little bit of fabric. So, I'll know for the next time I do one. I made the handle out of grosgrain ribbon. I also lined the top inside edge with it since it was a little sharp. At least Nat can look back and say that she had something special that her mommy made for her. After all, that's what really counts.

Oh, and I have vacation pictures to post, but when I'll be able to find time to finish that posting is another story!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

hey...it's grosgrain...and you should've taken the fabric I offered!

Unknown said...

That's really cute, Kristi! I wish I would have made time to make my little guys something like that.