Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter & Busy Bee

We had a wonderful Easter celebrating our risen Lord and spending time with family. Natalie loved coloring and hunting Easter eggs.
She actually organized all her goodies from her eggs. It's kinda scary how much she's like me! She also had a blast walking around in momma's shoes. She's definitely a shoe girl!

The other day I repotted my plants and planted some new ones mom bought me. Of course, Natalie couldn't resist helping mommy. She had fun playing in the dirt.


I also finished a few other projects. One of my friends really liked the bag I made for Natalie so she ordered one for each of her kiddos and a diaper and wipes case for each of them. Yeah!


Here's the bow board and some bows I made for Laney. The cream colored bow is actually Nat's. It went with her Easter dress.



I also whipped up a little boxy pouch. I found a really easy tutorial at http://threebears.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/little-boxy-pouch-tutorial/. It didn't take long at all!

I had a few orders for shirts for Mother's Day. They turned out really nice, too.


I'm still contemplating opening an account on http://www.blogger.com/www.etsy.com to try and sell a few of my things. It would be great to make a little extra money, but I know my time will be limited once Laney gets here. So, I'm still praying about it.

I want to recommend a wonderful book that I'm currently reading (thanks to my hubby)-The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Michael hasn't read a whole book in the 5+ years we've been married, so for him to read this book and recommend I read it was pretty earthshattering. He wants to go through a total money makeover and wants me to be on board, too. So, I'm almost done reading the book. I have to say, that I'm very excited! It's definitely not a get rich quick book. I know it's going to be difficult at times to stick with it, but in the long run it will definitely be worth it. I highly recommend everyone to check it out. I'm hoping to find and read his book on Financial Peace next.


I'm not sure Laney is going to hold off until her due date. I can tell she's dropped and my contractions are getting more intense and consistent. I could be totally wrong, but we'll see. I'm ready for her to be here, but a little nervous about having two little ones.

No comments: