Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting Creative

I've been wanting to make a small wallet just because. So, I finally got around to it. I'm not sure what I'll use it for or if I'll give it as a gift. I added a cute flower with a button center to add some flair. The inside of the wallet is lined with the striped material like on the flower.


I wanted some frames for the girls' rooms, but I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for them. So, I found some unfinished wood frames at Michael's for $1 each. Then, I painted them to match their rooms. The pink is for Nat's room and the brown for Laney's. I still need to put a clear coat on them to seal them and then add coordinating bows. Total cost will be $2 for both frames plus whatever the sealer costs. Not too bad for some adorable frames for my little darlings. The only way they could be any cuter is when I get pictures in them of the girls together.

No comments: