Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

It's been a little bit since I blogged so I figured I better let everyone know I'm still alive. Adjusting to life with two kiddos has definitely been an adventure. My mom was here for a few days this past week, which helped tremendously with Natalie. She got lots of attention from Grammie which was wonderful since Laney required almost all of my attention. Michael's youngest brother has been visiting us this weekend, too. It's been nice to see so much family. Tomorrow we're all on our own. Michael's going to Houston tomorrow and will be gone until Tuesday, so keep us in your prayers. I feel like I've regressed the past couple of days because I'm not getting enough sleep. Hopefully, we can get on some sort of schedule soon. At least where both girls nap at the same time. I've also had a few issues nursing. That's another story, though. Until next time...

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'm serious when I offer to keep Natalie..you don't have to be super woman. If you need help while Michael is gone call me. I'm leaving town Wednesday for the weekend but I'll be happy to help before that.

Unknown said...

Hey girly! Let me know if I can help, too. I can get Natalie in the morning while Johnny's at school and bring her home before I go get him. Let me know. Like Jen said, you don't have to be super woman! Jen- where are you off to?