Friday, May 1, 2009

Getting Closer

Well, no baby yet. Today is my official due date, though. I went back to the doctor yesterday. I'm dialated to a 3. I was so sure I would be further along. Oh, well. If I don't have Laney this weekend, then he's going to induce first thing Monday morning. It still doesn't seem like it's time for her to be here. This pregnancy has gone by way too fast! I can't wait to hold her and see Natalie's reaction to her new sister. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

This week has been kinda slow and since we're just waiting around on Laney it has gone by even slower! So, I picked up some material at WalMart the other day to make a couple of shirts to keep me busy. I'll post a picture after I have Laney so I can actually model the shirt. It turned out pretty cute. I need to alter the pattern just a little, but it's definitely a keeper. It has a gather right above the bustline so I can hide what Laney leaves behind until I can get completely rid of it.

Hopefully, we can rest and relax this weekend until we have two girls!

1 comment:

adam and christie said...

Thanks ! I am really excited about starting my new job. I hope Laney comes really soon !! I know it seems so long the last couple of days of waiting for the baby to come !! I will keep you in my prayers !!