Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Date

Well, Natalie and Michael are off on their first date. Some of our friends graciously gave us two tickets to see "The Wizard of Oz" at the theater in Tyler. We decided it would be fun for the two of them to go since Laney is still a BIG momma's girl. They're on their way to eat at McDonald's and then off to see the play. I hope Natalie has a wonderful time and doesn't come home terrified! I think she'll really enjoy it. Michael will too as long as she doesn't ask why every 5 seconds.
Laney is content playing on the floor beside me. I think she's enjoying the quiet. Natalie has been crazy today! We've wrestled several times just playing around. I'm not sure where she learned how, though. One time, she was sitting on my head. Michael said, "Toot on mommy's head." The next thing I know, she's really still and quiet and she does it!!!!!!!!! Maybe she'll chase the boys away on her own when she gets older. On the other hand, I really hope we can phase that out soon. I would much rather her act like a lady and have better manners. As long as she just does it around the house with us.
That's about it...Not too much else is going on around here. I'm hoping to get some mending and a few other things finished later when Laney goes to bed. Right now, I'm gonna go round us up some dinner and snuggle with her.

No comments: