Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year

Okay, so I've been really bad about posting to my blog over the past few months. So, as Natalie watches Cars and Laney plays beside me I'm gonna do a quick recap of the last few months. Our holidays were wonderful! We spent lots of time with family and friends, ate way too much and made lots of wonderful memories! The girls are getting so big and changing more and more each day.

Natalie will be three in less than two months! I'm still trying to figure out where the time has gone. She's way too smart for her own britches! She loves going to PDO, puggles, playing with Laney, playing with her doll house, and playing games with Michael and me. She comes up with the funniest stuff and never ceases to amaze me.

Laney just turned 8 months. On Christmas day she got her first bottom tooth and the second followed close behind. She's learned to crawl and is finally okay with playing on the floor by herself. She is almost fully weaned now, which sometimes makes me a little sad. She's done amazingly well with it. Since she got her teeth, she has started "talking" so much! She is finally starting to become more of a daddy's girl. She is still a big mommy's girl, though. She loves to play with Natalie. I pray that they will continue to have a close relationship as they grow up.

Michael is working hard at the church. We've started a GPS (God's Plan for Sharing) program which keeps him even busier. He loves working at the church and spending time with us.

I think I'm finally caught up on sleep for a little bit from the holidays and the girls waking up at night. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of sewing. I sewed so much before Christmas that it's okay if I don't see my machine for a while. I guess that's about it. I'm just trying to enjoy each day and take things as God brings them our way. God has blessed us so much this past year! I'm excited to see what He brings our way in 2010.

No comments: