Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Roommates

This week has been crazy and it's only Wednesday!!! Our friends, the Kindles, sold their house on Monday and have to be out by Friday. They are buying the house that we are currently renting. Our house isn't ready yet. So, we are going to have roommates for a while or they are going to have roommates-whichever way you want to look at it. Their three boys are going to sleep over at their Mimi's across the street and Brandon and Jennifer are going to sleep in their new room upstairs. Hopefully, our carpet will be in today or tomorrow. Then, they can set an install date. Please pray that it's sometime next week. Michael is leaving for youth camp on Sunday. So, it'll just be me and Nat. I'm hoping to get all the painting finished this week. I can only do it at night after Natalie goes to sleep if I have someone here with her. The past two nights I've had wonderful girls from our youth group stay with her. I've gotten a lot done, but I still have a lot to go. Michael and Brandon have been working so hard to get the floor tiled. They're not done yet, but it looks great! Last night and today they've been moving our stuff to the new house and moving the Kindles things in to our current house we're renting. Did I mention that Jennifer is due on July 20th?!? Needless to say it is CRAZY around here. Here are some newer pics of our house. I'll take some later today of the tile and the paint. Natalie is asleep so I think I'm gonna rest for a bit. Until later...

No comments: