Thursday, July 3, 2008

Remodelling Update

Everything is going great with our new house! Michael and Brandon finished replacing insulation and sheetrock. They can finally rest a little bit. The guys finished taping, bedding and texturing this morning. So, we can start painting tomorrow!!! I am so excited! It doesn't even look like the same house on the inside. Michael has the camera at the new house, so I'll have to post pictures later. The only thing we'll be waiting on to move in will be the carpet. They've got it, but it may be a few weeks before they're able to lay it. Michael leaves for camp the 13th, so I'm really hoping that they can get the carpet in before he leaves. It would be even better if we could get moved in before he leaves. We'll have to wait and see.

As I was browsing through my friends' blogs I came upon a newstory where two young men were killed in a drive by shooting. Both were devoted Christians. You can read more about them at http://mrsmommyd.blogspot.com/. Please pray for the Swan and Butler families during this time.

No comments: