Monday, July 28, 2008

Settling In

Well, we are finally getting all settled in our new house. We still don't have internet hooked up so I'm playing on Michael's computer at the office. I'll try to remember to bring some pics up to the church to post online for everyone to see. It's so nice finally being able to settle down in a house that is ours. I can't explain the joy of being able to decorate and hang pictures! Natalie is adjusting well to the new place. She loves her new room. She's finally starting to sleep through the night again and sleep later than 5 am. I just have to say that God is good all the time-even through all the crazy plumbing and ant problems we're having. Things are starting to settle down now that youth camp is over. We're taking the youth to Six Flags Thursday. I'm very happy to say that Grammie is coming to stay with Nat so she doesn't have to go. We had a wonderful (but crazy) weekend with family and friends. Natalie loved playing with her cousins, Avery and Lexi. Michael and I also enjoyed getting to play cards with his brother, Justin, and sister-in-law, Valeta. Michael and our friend, David, took out the alternator in my car and hopefully will be able to get the new one in tonight with no problems. I guess that's all for now. I hope things are going well with everyone. Look for pictures soon!

No comments: