Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween and French Braids

Instead of going door to door to trick-or-treat, here we can go downtown from shop to shop. I like it much better. Natalie wasn't in the best mood when we started out as you can see. When we got downtown, she wasn't too sure about so many people dressed up. After a while she started saying please for candy. She sure did enjoy the candy when we got home!
I tried to french braid Nat's hair for the first time the other day. It stayed for a while, but the hair on top of her head is too short to stay for any length of time. So, today I braided it in two. I had to do it quickly so it doesn't look the greatest. I think she looks adorable, as always! She seemed so big today. Maybe it's cause she's now 20 months old. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right!! she's always cute. I thought the braids were especially cute, too!