Thursday, November 13, 2008

Overalls

I know it's been a while since my last post. Michael went to the SBTC conference in Houston Sunday through Wednesday, so we went to visit grandparents. I forgot the camera so there's no pics. Sorry, I can't remember a whole lot these days. We had a great time, but it's always good to be home.

I finished this pair of overalls for Natalie last week. I think they turned out adorable! I'm starting to get the hang of making them. They were much easier than the first pair. They're a little big for her right now, but she'll grow into them in time. I understand why some people charge so much for them. They were easier, but they are still time consuming. They're worth it, though. I also made a bow to match. I'll have to post that pic later. It's in Nat's room and she's asleep. I bought supplies to start on grandparent gifts for Christmas. I probably won't post pics until after Christmas so they can stay a surprise. I'm also working on bow boards for Nat and my cousin's little girl. They should be finished in the next couple of days, so check back for pics of those. Please excuse the messy hair in the pics. Still working on the french braids. Well, my hubby's back with ice cream so I'm gonna go indulge for a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awh.. those are adorable! I can't wait to see the bow.