Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag! You're it!

I have been tagged by my cousin Amy. Here are the rules:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)



This picture was taken when Natalie was four months old (obviously my pictures are or

ganized way too well!). We were visiting Michael's parents. Natalie has grown way too fast! Laney will be this size before I know it. I just need to stop blinking and maybe the girls will stop growing so fast. :)

I'm going to tag Jen Kindle, Meg Hilliard, Trishia Griffin and Amanda Kindle. Have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been on the computer since last Wed.. so, I just saw this post. I'm going to do it now though!