Saturday, January 31, 2009

Craig's List

Okay, so I've looked on Craig's list, but I've never bought anything until yesterday. I found someone who was selling a bag full of 2T girl clothes. Well, Miss Natalie needs some, so I thought why not. I met her in Tyler last night to pick them up. I paid a whole $25 for all these clothes! I think I got a steal of a deal! Some of the brands that I got were The Children's Place, Gap, Old Navy, Austin and Ashley and Nike. There were even a few 3T clothes that Nat can wear next summer. I also got three pairs of shoes-Keds, The Chilren's Place and Stride Rite. I can't think of anywhere that I could have gotten this good of a deal.
Here's a few recent pictures of my beautiful Natalie. She's growing up so fast! I can't believe she'll be two in a little over a month!

You can't even tell she was sick in the picture where she's wearing the Dora pj's.



1 comment:

Shannon said...

She is so cute! Great find on Craigs List! I have never bought anything but we sold our car and tv cabinet on there in hours! :)