Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back in the Swing of Sewing

I've gotta make this quick because I need to go start dinner. I wanted to share my latest projects, though. I started and finished Natalie's Easter dress in only 2 days! I was really surprised at how easy it was. It turned out really cute! Now, I just need to find matching ribbon to make her a bow.


I also made a cover for Laney's boppy. I just can't bring myself to buy one because they're so expensive! I would share the link where I found the pattern, but it's been moved and I can't find it again. Sorry!
I think I'm finally back in the swing of sewing again. I still have a few more things to do in the next few weeks. So, I better get busy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

do you not have a bobby pillow for that cover to go on? I'll keep an eye out for one...I had one with Parker and HATED it but kept it and tried it with Brett and still hated it so I gave my away a long time ago. I'll ask around

Unknown said...

Cute dress! Nat looked like she liked it, too. Such a girly girl!!