Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March

So far, March has been a crazy month! The first weekend we celebrated my niece's 1st birthday. Natalie had a great time playing with her cousins. They get along so well! Here's a few pictures. The first picture has my sister-in-law, Valeta, then me, and then my future sister-in-law, Sarah.



A couple of weeks ago I made these three projects. The football was a shower gift for my friend, Tricia. Her husband, Johnny, loves the Steelers. I haven't made anymore lately. I've got lots of ideas, but I've kinda been in a slump. Well, actually, I've just been too tired. Hopefully, I can get back in the swing of things this week or next.


We also celebrated Natalie's birthday. We had lots of family and friends join us. I don't think I've ever seen so much Disney princess stuff! She had a great time!

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I made her cake and I think it turned out pretty cute.


Our wonderful church gave us a baby shower this past Saturday for Laney. It was actually a double baby shower for me and my friend, Tricia. She's having a little boy, DJ, and is due two days before me. Laney got so many cute things and Natalie got a few big sister presents too!



I'm finally able to start working on Laney's room! Yeah! I still have a little over 5 weeks until she's due to arrive, but I'll feel much more relieved when her room is all ready for her. I'll post pictures soon!

Natalie had to help Grammie move the bed out of Laney's room. She's such a great helper!

2 comments:

Amanda & Kerry Kindle said...

I love the birthday cake. It is so cute and looks like it is from an expensive bakery. I never would have guessed you made it. You did a great job!! I love looking at all your crafty ideas and projects.

Unknown said...

Wow! You're cake looks awesome! Hope you can keep that energy up, so you keep making such adorable things. Did you get the room all done?