Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting ready

Here are the pictures I promised of Natalie's nap mat after it's all finished. My friend, Jennifer, did a wonderful job putting Nat's name on it. Now, it's all ready for school tomorrow.


Of course I can't blog without posting a few new pictures of my girls. I don't have very many of Natalie these days. She has learned how to take pictures and is becoming quite the photographer. We're also in the process of potty training, so most days she isn't dressed appropriately to take a picture of her.

Laney loves to suck on her bottom lip. I'm sure it's part of the teething process, but as far as I can tell, no teeth are in the near future.



Nat loves to eat stff off the blender. By stuff, I mean chocolate chip cookie dough, bread dough, and biscuit dough. I personally think it's gross (except for the cookie dough), but she loves it. She doesn't eat it very often, so for those of you who are concerned about the raw eggs you can rest at ease. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but she's asleep with her Bible in the middle picture. She loves to "read" her Bible and take it to church. I'm so glad she notices us doing these things.

Natalie is such a great big sister. She's always wanting to help me with Laney. Laney just loves to watch Natalie, too.



Here's Nat's picture skills at work. I think she did a good job.



I tried feeding Laney some cereal a few days ago, but she wasn't really interested after the first bite or so. I'm totally fine with it. We'll just stick to nursing for now.


Natalie starts PDO tomorrow and MOPS starts Wednesday. I'll let you know how the week goes. Hopefully, all will go smoothly, but I never know with Natalie.


Here's picures of Natalie and Laney (they're about two weeks apart here). I think they favor a little bit, but don't look that much alike. So, what do you think????

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the nap mat! If you go to K'tans site, they have instructional videos there - they looked pretty informative!

Emily said...

What a cute mat! My girls would LOVE it! Also, thanks for the tip about the cake in a cup.....I'm waiting for a good time to try it out (when isn't a good time to eat chocolate cake!)

Unknown said...

I know I'm late, but better than never, huh?

Anyhow, the pictures of the girls are adorable! They do favor each other. They almost look alike in the first one though.

Cute nap mat! Where did you find it?