Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Housekeeper and Water Babies

I'm happy to say that I have hired a housekeeper! She's wonderful! She let me take a few pictures while she was cleaning today...

She only charges hugs and kisses! Natalie was so adorable helping me clean this morning. She even told me to move back so she could sweep our bathroom. I'm so proud of my baby girl!

Laney is changing so much. She is learning how to use her hands. She loves to hold toys and pull her paci out. She is talking like crazy! She is even more interested in what is going on around her. She's also smiling even more, which I didn't know was possible.


Here are a few snapshots of Laney and her friend, DJ. They are 9 days apart. It's so fun watching them grow up together!


Natalie is turning out to be quite the daddy's girl. She loves playing in the water with him. I'm so glad that she's wanting to spend more time with him.



Laney got in the pool the other day, too. It took her a while to get used to the water, but I think she's going to be a water bug like her big sister.


While I was checking my email a few days ago, I heard Natalie in the bathroom. Here lately, this is not a good thing. We're working on potty training, which is going great! But, she is obsessed with washing her hands (and anything else she can get in the water). I walked in and saw this...

She told me, "I was just washing my hair."

Grammie and Grandpa came for a visit this past weekend. Here are some pictures with them and the girls.


Here are some adorable shots of the girls together.


And Natalie let me take a picture of her. She doesn't want me taking any pictures of her most of the time.

No comments: