Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just like Mom

As I was attempting to do some laundry and change sheets this morning, Natalie came walking by with one of my bras wrapped around her. It looked as if she had tried to put it on. A little bit later, she started playing with my shoes. The child loves shoes. I have a feeling I'm in big trouble. Anyway, she wanted me to help her put my shoes on her then she walked around in them. It seems like not too long ago I was playing dress up in my mom's shoes and now my daughter is doing the same thing. I had to stop doing my housework to watch her for a while. It was a humbling experince to think that she wants to be like me. I hope and pray that I will be the godly example I need to be for her.















A quick house update, as the guys started taking down paneling, they had to take down lots of sheetrock too because of termite damage. Here are some pictures that Michael took last night. We still have a lot of work to do, but hopefully the demolition part is behind us.






Natalie's friend, Crew, had his second birthday on Monday. He got a really cool kitchen that all the kids loved playing with. She just loves the Kindle boys. She thinks she's as big as they are.




On Tuesday, we ate dinner with the Kindles since Michael and Brandon are working on the house late into the night. Parker pulled Natalie onto his lap on the couch and they watched Elmo. It was so sweet!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

hey..I enjoyed your blog and all the pictures...the bra pictures are hilarious. See you in a few minutes at church!