Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Bit of Our Life

I love the everyday moments in life that so often we take for granted in our busy lives. I often take for granted the time that I'm able to spend at home with Natalie. She's growing up and changing so fast. Here, she decided that she wanted to learn some golf tips from daddy's golf magazine. He's hoping that one day she'll be a golf prodigy and support us! As I sit here listening to Natalie sing along with her toys and watch her sniff my toes (I have no idea what that's about except that it makes me laugh and then she laughs), I stop and thank God for the beautiful daughter that He has blessed us with.



As most of you may already know, we are in the process of closing on a house. While I was out running some errands, I drove by to take a few pictures to share. I am so excited that we will soon be in a house that is ours. It definitely needs some TLC, but God pretty much dropped it in our lap. The price is great and the neighborhood is beautiful!


Here are some more pictures of Natalie swimming. She thinks she's such a big girl now that she can swim with her floaties. She also loves playing with Annie (the dog).












I mentioned a couple of posts ago that Natalie was starting to show some interest in the potty. Well, I figured I better update the topic. Yesterday Natalie was sitting beside me on the couch. Well, she started grunting like she normally does when she's pooping. I told her when she finished we would go change her diaper. She got up off the couch (I followed) and went into her bedroom. She then opened the door on her dresser, pulled out a diaper and handed it to me! I am realizing that I have absolutely no idea how to potty train her so I am going to do a little research to get some ideas. Then, I guess we'll really get started and stick with it regularly. So, wish me luck as we start on a new adventure of potty training!

I've made Natalie a couple of new bows. I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I like your new blog design and the pictures are cute of her in the floaties! My house is starting to be in boxes...most of the picture frames are boxed but I ran out of tape so I stopped. Talk to you sooner than later.