Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stickers and Spaghetti

Natalie loves stickers! She knows that I keep them with my scrapbook stuff. Well, a few weeks ago I started giving them to her every now and then to play with. They're the clear ones that peel off easily. Just a few minutes ago she walked over and pointed to my bag and said, "Peas?" I just couldn't resist giving her one. When she would stick it to something and couldn't get it off she would start screaming. So, the other day I taught her to say please when she got it stuck and I would come get it off for her. When she got it stuck a few minutes ago she so sweetly said please instead of screaming! Way to go, Nat! It never ceases to amaze me at how fast they learn. Here's a few pics of her sticker her treasure on her toys.


















Friday afternoon for lunch we ate chicken spaghetti. Luckily, I striped her down to her diaper so she wouldn't get her clothes all dirty. Little did I realize that I would have to give her a bath once she was finished.



1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

hey...just now checked my email and your blog...haven't been on the computer to do anything lately...the pictures are cute!